Dalworthington Gardens has a rural feel right in the middle of the Metroplex. It is located next to the town of Pantego and both are surrounded by the city of Arlington. All lots are at least ½ acre and many residents maintain a large garden and or have horses and other livestock. Dalworthington Gardens celebrated its 75th anniversary in 2011.
Dalworthington Gardens is within the Arlington Independent School District.
Nearby Sites & Attractions:
• Dallas Fort Worth International Airport has 7 runways, with flights to 204 destinations, and is ranked 3rd in the world in terms of operations, and 8th in terms of passengers.
• Dallas Cowboys (AT&T Stadium in Arlington)
• The Texas Rangers Baseball Club (Globe Life Park in Arlington)
• The Dallas Mavericks (American Airlines Center in Dallas)
• Museums and other cultural sites in Dallas and Fort Worth
• Shopping at the Highlands, Parks Mall, Lincoln Square and others (in Arlington)
We Buy Houses in Dalworthington Gardens, Texas for Cash:
• Any Condition
• You Choose Moving Date
• No Repairs or Cleaning Needed
• Leave Behind Any Unwanted Items
• No Closing Fees or Commission
Get a Cash offer on your Dalworthington Gardens home.
Current Realtor MLS Home Listings for Sale in Dalworthington Gardens: