Fort Worth began growing as a stop on the famous Chisholm Trail and has now grown to be the 16th largest city in the United States. It is the west anchor city of the Dallas/Fort Worth/Arlington Metropolitan Area with a population of 854,113 (2016 census). Fort Worth got the nickname Cowtown from the historic days of being a major trading and cattle center.
• Texas Christian University
• Texas Wesleyan University
• Fort Worth Independent School District – is the 5th largest school district in Texas.
• Texas Motor Speedway featuring NASCAR races and more
• Stockyards National Historic District
• Bass Performance Hall
• Kimbell Art Museum
• Amon Carter Museum of American Art
• Fort Worth Zoo
• Fort Worth Botanic Gardens
• Fort Worth Water Gardens
• Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
• Sundance Square – Entertainment district with dining, shopping, live music, theatres, and more
• Dallas Cowboys (AT&T Stadium in Arlington)
• The Texas Rangers Baseball Club (Globe Life Park in Arlington)
• Six Flags Over Texas Theme park covers 212 acres in Arlington
• Dallas Fort Worth International Airport has 7 runways, with flights to 204 destinations, and is ranked 3rd in the world in terms of operations, and 8th in terms of passengers.
Additional cultural sites, attractions, and events throughout the DFW Metroplex
We Buy Houses in Fort Worth, Texas for Cash:
• Any Condition
• You Choose Moving Date
• No Repairs or Cleaning Needed
• Leave Behind Any Unwanted Items
• No Closing Fees or Commission
Get a Cash offer on your Fort Worth home.
Current Realtor MLS Home Listings for Sale in Fort Worth: