Grand Prairie is a suburb of Dallas and one of the mid-cities between Dallas and Fort Worth.
Population is 190,682 (2016 census)
• Joe Pool Lake – Multiple parks at lake provide boat docks, cabins, campsites, swimming beach & more
• Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie is a concert hall that hosts popular musical and other artists, theater productions from Broadway, and several family shows.
• Lone Star Park – Horse racing track with a Spring Thoroughbred Season and Fall Quarter Horse Season
• Traders Village – Called the largest flea market in Texas
• Alliance Skate Park – 1st class competitive skate park for in-line skating, biking, and skateboarding
• Grand Prairie AirHogs – Professional baseball team in the South Division of the American Assoc. of Independent Professional Baseball.
• Uptown Theatre – Renovated historic theater hosts concerts, plays, musicals, theater camps, and more
The Grand Prairie Independent School District (GPISD) serves most of the Grand Prairie students. The GPISD has 3 high schools, including a career high school, 7 middle schools and 23 elementary schools.
Top 5 Employers are 1)Grand Prairie ISD 2)Lockheed Martin 3)Poly-America 4)Bell Helicopter-Textron 5) Lone Star Park
Nearby Sites & Attractions:
• Dallas Fort Worth International Airport has 7 runways, with flights to 204 destinations, and is ranked 3rd in the world in terms of operations, and 8th in terms of passengers.
• Dallas Cowboys (AT&T Stadium in Arlington)
• The Texas Rangers Baseball Club (Globe Life Park in Arlington)
• The Dallas Mavericks (American Airlines Center in Dallas)
• Museums and other cultural sites in Dallas and Fort Worth
We Buy Houses in Grand Prairie, Texas for Cash:
• Any Condition
• You Choose Moving Date
• No Repairs or Cleaning Needed
• Leave Behind Any Unwanted Items
• No Closing Fees or Commission
Get a Cash offer on your Grand Prairie home.
Current Realtor MLS Home Listings for Sale in Grand Prairie:
Grand Prairie Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.