Kennedale is located SW of Arlington and has a population of 7,840 (2016 census).
The Kennedale Independent School District has 1 high school, 1 junior high, and 3 elementary schools.
• Sonora Park Pavilion overlooks Sonora Park Pond and is a great place for picnics and gatherings.
• The Splash Pad features water fun in the sprinklers for kids and is next to the Sonora Park Pavilion.
• Sonora Disc Golf Course is a 9 hole course that weaves around trees and beside a creek in Sonora Park.
• TownCenter Park Pavilion is another great place for picnics and gatherings. It also has a playground.
• Art in the Park is a 3 day musical performance event as a collaborative project between the City, Schools, and the Chamber of Commerce. It features music from the local schools and more
Nearby Sites & Attractions:
• Dallas Cowboys (AT&T Stadium in Arlington)
• The Texas Rangers Baseball Club (Globe Life Park in Arlington)
• Six Flags Over Texas Theme park covers 212 acres in Arlington & features thrilling roller coasters, shows, and more.
• Big League Dreams Sport Park features 7 replica baseball fields for local league games (Mansfield)
• Hawaiian Falls Water Park for summer fun (Mansfield)
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport has 7 runways, with flights to 204 destinations, and is ranked 3rd in the world in terms of operations, and 8th in terms of passengers.
• Museums and other cultural sites in Dallas and Fort Worth
• Lots of Shopping at the Highlands, Parks Mall, Lincoln Square and others in Arlington and surrounding cities
We Buy Houses in Kennedale, Texas for Cash:
• Any Condition
• You Choose Moving Date
• No Repairs or Cleaning Needed
• Leave Behind Any Unwanted Items
• No Closing Fees or Commission
Get a Cash offer on your Kennedale home.
Current Realtor MLS Home Listings for Sale in Kennedale: