Mansfield is a growing city located in the southern mid section of the Fort Worth/Arlington Dallas Metropolitan area. Population count was 65,631 per 2016 Census. Mansfield was voted 28th in CNN/Money Magazine’s top places to live in the United States. It has a small-town feel, features a historic downtown area, and has lots of recreational sites including 240 acres of parkland with hiking and bike trails, 2 golf courses, sports complex, and a water park. Mansfield has easy access to everything the Fort Worth/Arlington Dallas area has to offer.
• Big League Dreams Sport Park features 7 replica baseball fields for local league games
• Hawaiian Falls Water Park for summer fun
• Farr Best Theater – Restored historic theater hosts bands and is available for party and event leasing
• Mansfield National Golf Course
• Walnut Creek Country Club
• Mansfield Independent School District (MISD) has 32,831 enrolled students in 6 high schools, 6 middle schools, 6 intermediate schools and 23 elementary schools.
Nearby Sites & Attractions:
• Dallas Fort Worth International Airport has 7 runways, with flights to 204 destinations, and is ranked 3rd in the world in terms of operations, and 8th in terms of passengers.
• Dallas Cowboys (AT&T Stadium in Arlington)
• The Texas Rangers Baseball Club (Globe Life Park in Arlington)
• Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie is a concert hall that has hosted a range of popular artists, theater productions from Broadway, and several family shows.
• Lone Star Park – Horse racing track with a Spring Thoroughbred Season and Fall Quarter Horse Season
• Fort Worth Stockyards
• Museums and other cultural sites in Dallas and Fort Worth
We Buy Houses in Mansfield, Texas for Cash:
• Any Condition
• You Choose Moving Date
• No Repairs or Cleaning Needed
• Leave Behind Any Unwanted Items
• No Closing Fees or Commission
Get a Cash offer on your Mansfield home.
Current Realtor MLS Home Listings for Sale in Mansfield:
Mansfield Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.