Pantego has that small town appeal but with the benefits of a large city. With a population of 2,544 (2016 census) it is located next to Dalworthington Gardens and both are surrounded by Arlington.
Pantego is within the Arlington Independent School District.
Pantego Christian Academy, a private school, is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS/CASI). PCA offers programs for Early Childhood – 12th grade. The campus is partially in Arlington.
University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) is located minutes away in Arlington. With an enrollment of more than 33,000 students. The university offers 180 degree programs, has research centers in every discipline, and is classified as a Research University/High Research Activity according to the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
Attractions & Events:
• Bicentennial Park has walking trails, playground, two pavilions and a gazebo. Park runs along a meandering creek with pedestrian bridges and also includes a community center.
• PantegoFest is an annual 3-day event featuring food and art vendors, live music, and lots of kids’ activities.
Nearby Sites & Attractions:
• Dallas Cowboys (AT&T Stadium in Arlington)
• The Texas Rangers Baseball Club (Globe Life Park in Arlington)
• Dallas Fort Worth International Airport has 7 runways, with flights to 204 destinations, and is ranked 3rd in the world in terms of operations, and 8th in terms of passengers.
• Museums and other cultural sites in Dallas and Fort Worth
We Buy Houses in Pantego, Texas for Cash:
• Any Condition
• You Choose Moving Date
• No Repairs or Cleaning Needed
• Leave Behind Any Unwanted Items
• No Closing Fees or Commission
Get a Cash offer on your Pantego home.
Current Realtor MLS Home Listings for Sale in Pantego:
Pantego Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.